MGA’s treatment program builds upon safety – personal, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual. Individuals cannot work through issues if they do not feel safe.
MGA recognizes and celebrates growth, no matter how small. Change can be difficult and take considerable time. Each step along the way to a more positive and productive future will be acknowledged and built upon.
Our Goals for the Girls in Our Care:
- Develop skills for improving relationships
- Reduce intensity, frequency and duration of anxiety and depression
- Replace negative and destructive behavior patterns with positive new ones
- Improve focus and communication/listening skills
- Improve self-worth and boost self-confidence
- Reduce need for medication long term
- Develop healthy nutrition and exercise habits
- Develop positive character and internal values.